Jump to content


On this page, you can find information about insurance in Denmark. This includes AAU insurance, accident insurance, car and motorcycle insurance, home insurance, liability insurance, unemployment insurance, and other insurances.

In order to take out insurance in Denmark, you usually need a CPR number (civil registration number). If you stay in Denmark for less than 3 months, you cannot get a CPR number, and therefore it is not possible to take out private insurances in Denmark. In this case, we recommend that you arrange for insurance from your home country before you come to Denmark.